Join the global HR community at the world’s preeminent and most innovative learning experience in human resources—SHRM18 Chicago, IL. Network with your global peers, benchmark and stay up-to-date with HR best practices to expand your competencies and grow professionally.
- International Attendee Information Flyer
- SHRM18 Preview
- International Programs
- International Delegations
- Delegation Marketing Toolkit
- Travel to the US
Each year, SHRM Global Operations staff hold previews of the Annual Conference to discuss the latest trends and best practices in HR, hold preview sessions with speakers who have been selected to present at SHRM 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition, and to meet with global members in their home countries. Preview workshops provide a unique opportunity for attendees to learn about SHRM18 and prepare for the conference, in addition to interacting with SHRM staff and speakers directly in an intimate setting.
Simultaneous Interpretation will be available for some sessions in the following languages:
See full list here
The SHRM Global Lounge is a space of networking and rest for international attendees. It is a comfortable lounge where attendees from all over the world can relax, reunite with old friends and colleagues, plan their conference day and engage in discussions that bring about change and generate new possibilities. The Global Lounge is open during the entire conference.
SHERATON CHICAGO HOTEL & TOWERS
301 East North Water St.
Chicago, IL 60611
Select “International” for designated global attendee housing.
Select “Attendee” for a larger list of SHRM18 accommodation options.
Each year, SHRM welcomes nearly 40 international delegations from all over the world. Registering for the Annual Conference and Exhibition as part of an international delegation is the most affordable way to attend the conference and build lasting relationships with professionals in the global HR community.
- Reduced registration fee of $1,215 per attendee*.
- With more than 10 paid attendees, the delegation leader will receive 1 complimentary registration.
- Special recognition in the conference addendum for any delegations organized before
- Acknowledgment of your delegation during the SHRM International reception.
- Use of the Global Networking Lounge during your stay at the conference for meeting colleagues, eating lunch or taking a well-deserved coffee break.
- Simultaneous interpretation will be available for some sessions in the following languages:
To join an international delegation, find your country from the list below and click on it to contact your delegation leader.
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica
- Middle East – North Africa (MENA)
- Netherlands Antilles
- Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
Don’t see your country listed?
With a minimum of just 5 paid participants, you can organize an international delegation.
- Signature blocks
- Delegation Leader signature block
- I’m attending! signature block
- Delegation advertisement banner, (once you receive your delegation market code, you can add the name of your delegation and your code on the banner) and upload it into any website you wish.
- Conference banner
- Conference international brochure